Friday, September 28, 2012

Shoe Du Jour


So I had a little bit of a hiatus from my per usual blogger behaviour, but I assure you (well, really just myself) that my behaviour shall return! What better way than to make a much needed reappearance than with my favorite posting on Fridays. 
 
So now that we are fully committed to fall season over here in the east coast (as you know my personal favorite time of the year I might remind you), I'm happiest when shopping for booties! Ive been looking for that perfect beetle boot for years, but I just came across these fierce little ladies by Rachel Roy. Obsessed with the silver toe detail that makes 'em just that bit more modern without jeopardizing their ability for an everyday look. Oh...and you can get them now at Bloomingdale's   during their friends and family!! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment